Friday, May 11, 2012

Boxing - A TKO in New RO

                                       www.mainstreetboxing.com

A few weekends ago I was getting in my car and noticed three attractive women gathering infront of what I thought was just another gym. The item that caught my attention was that they were wearing boots typically reserved for the boxing ring. As I watched them enter the fitness center, I realized it was indeed a boxing facility. Boxing- the new cardiovascular craze had women kicking off their stilettos for lace-up boxing boots at Main Street Boxing.


The climate is cool with the faint smell of rubber and Gatorade in the air. The private training sessions have varying hourly rates and instructors. There is a nutritionist to assist you with your dietary needs to become the next heavyweight champ. I am channeling my inner Hillary Swank, working my way to becoming not a million dollars baby, but a million dollar babe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment