Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Get Acquainted - In the Know Radio Show

Every Tuesday night at 8pm, the most innovative radio program of its kind hits the air waves on station WVOX 1460am/www.wvox.com. Hosts Aaron Kershaw & Louis Vaccaro, team up to bring their version of Woodward and Bernstein to the radio. Covering the sound shore region of NY, this dynamic duo digs in- gets the details- and provides a multitude of belly laughs with their witty repartee. I had the pleasure of sitting with the guys for part of their show last night and I must tell you that I did not want to leave. 

Aaron has the oratory presence of Orson Wells and Louis possesses the Listening Skills and timing of Mike Wallace. Topics ranged from my beloved home: NEW ROCHELLE to my deepest darkest secret.....my love of Heavy Metal Music. Gasp! The vibe was so genuine that I will continue to be a guest on Getting Acquainted Radio every Tuesday with my Keeba's Korner segment. So tune in, call in or livestream next week to find out what is hip, happening and highbrow in southern NY. This is sure to be the only radio show that makes Howard Stern nostalgic about his days on KROCK.

5 comments:

  1. I am speechless... Thank You for being a wonderful guest and your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the truth! Thanks for introducing me to another fabulous component of the community that I call home.

      Delete
  2. Couldn't have asked for a better guest, fantastic energy Keeba!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The show was great! You did an amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeba in the house! So looking forward to your Tuesday visits. You are amazing and we are so thrilled to be in the know for all happening in New Rochelle - Courtesty of New Rochelle Now!

    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete